Canadian and US Tax

Leave the Taxing Stuff to Us

Expertise. Understanding. That’s the AP Tax Group Way.

Canadian Taxes
At AP Tax Group, we’re the tax experts. As a Toronto-based accounting and tax firm, we are well-versed and experienced in Canadian taxes, from planning and preparation to compliance and disputes. We have decades of experience with taxes of virtually every kind – personal, corporate, partnerships, non/not-for profit and trusts – no matter the business size or individual net worth.

U.S. Taxes
If you’re a US citizen living or working in Canada, it’s necessary to file US taxes. We’re here to help you navigate filings, exemptions and withholdings, while avoiding penalties and fees. Prompt, thorough and diligent tax reporting for US citizens living/working across the border is an AP Tax Group specialty.

Cross Border Taxes
As cross border tax specialists, we have the expertise to help business file taxes in both the US and Canada. Cross-border taxes can be a maze – as a US citizen living/working in Canada or a Canadian living/working in the US. We prepare your tax filings to comply with the US-Canada tax treaty. We prepare personal, corporate, property taxes and more. Don’t leave your cross-border taxes to chance – Canadian and US tax laws are complex and continuously changing – let the AP Tax Group team help you navigate your tax filings.